South Lyon High School will motivate, educate and support students by providing a variety of learning opportunities designed to prepare them for lifelong challenges.
1st Day of School: 7:20 am - 10:34 am
Full day: 7:20 am - 2:13 pm
Half days: 7:20 am - 10:34 am
Exam days: 7:20 am - 10:34 am
Principal - Chad Scaling
Assistant Principal - Jim Brennan
Assistant Principal - Mitch Rosekrans
Principal's Secretary - Michele Darket
Data Processor - Angie Roush
Data Processor - Shannon Brown
Student Services - Carolyn Krueger
Athletic Director - Mike Teagan
Attendance Secretary - Toni Markin
Counselor - Bethany Wallace
Counselor - Lisa Godo
Counselor - Sarah Hester
- Curriculum Guides. Learn about our high school graduation requirements; read a description of all high school courses offered including our AP classes.
- Graduation Requirements. Transforming your goals into reality requires more than luck. Twenty-three credits are required for graduation.
- Testing Out. For the first semester of the 2018-19 school year. Public Act 335, Section 21B of the state code requires that any high school student be offered the opportunity to test out of any course offered by his/her high school. This form is also available in Student Services.
- Library/Media Center. The SLHS Media Center has a wide range of electronic, print, audio and visual resources.
- Athletics. Do you want to know when the next game or sport activity is? Check out this link to see the schedule for all SLCS sports.
- Clubs and Organizations. Some of the clubs and organizations offered at SLHS include forensics, jazz ensemble, pit orchestra, Color Guard, and Science Olympiad. Click on this link for more information.
Transportation. Do you need to find a bus schedule? Are you interested in reading Transportation's Student Code of Conduct? Would you like to learn additional information about SLCS Transportation Department?