Thursday, October 24, 2019
SLHS Commons: 2:30pm-9:00pm
Appointments are not scheduled; conferences are first-come, first-served.
Staff Dinner Break Schedule:
5:30-6:00pm - Teachers with last names A-L
6:00-6:30pm - Teachers with last names M-Z
For information on volunteering for this event, please click on the CHEERS tab in the blue menu bar to the left of this page.
CLASS OF 2020
MAKE-UP DAY - GRADUATION ORDERING
Friday, October 25, 2019
Commons - During Lunches10:30am-12:30pm
A Jostens representative will be at SLHS to take orders for Caps/Gowns, other graduation items, jewelry, etc. A deposit of $75 or payment in full is required at time of order. Checks should be payable to Jostens. Ordering can also be done online at www.jostens.com; ordersmay also be dropped off in Student Services.Orders for Caps/Gowns should be placed before Thanksgiving (late November).
South Lyon High School will motivate, educate and support students by providing a variety of learning opportunities designed to prepare them for lifelong challenges.
1st Day of School: 7:20 am - 10:34 am
Full day: 7:20 am - 2:13 pm
Half days: 7:20 am - 10:34 am
Exam days: 7:20 am - 10:34 am
Principal - Chad Scaling
Assistant Principal - Jim Brennan
Assistant Principal - Mitch Rosekrans
Principal's Secretary - Carolyn Krueger
Data Processor - Angie Roush
Data Processor - Shannon Brown
Student Services - Jessica Trudeau
Athletic Director - Mike Teagan
Athletic Bookkeeper - Danielle Rhodes
Attendance Secretary - Toni Markin
Counselor - Amber Barber
Counselor - Stacy Glowacki
Counselor - Bethany Wallace
- Curriculum Guide. Learn about our high school graduation requirements; read a description of all high school courses offered including our AP classes.
- Graduation Requirements. Transforming your goals into reality requires more than luck. Twenty-three credits are required for graduation.
- Testing Out. For the first semester of the 2019-20 school year. Public Act 335, Section 21B of the state code requires that any high school student be offered the opportunity to test out of any course offered by his/her high school. This form is also available in Student Services.
- Library/Media Center. The SLHS Media Center has a wide range of electronic, print, audio and visual resources.
- Athletics. Do you want to know when the next game or sport activity is? Check out this link to see the schedule for all SLCS sports.
- Clubs and Organizations. Some of the clubs and organizations offered at SLHS include forensics, jazz ensemble, pit orchestra, Color Guard, and Science Olympiad. Click on this link for more information.
Transportation. Do you need to find a bus schedule? Are you interested in reading Transportation's Student Code of Conduct? Would you like to learn additional information about SLCS Transportation Department?
SCHOOL NEWS...All News
SENIOR PICTURE SPECS FOR YEARBOOK
CLASS OF 2020
REMINDER: Senior pictures are due to the Yearbook no later than Friday, October 18th.
Please click on the link below for Senior Picture specs for the Yearbook:
YEARBOOK SENIOR PICTURE SPECS - Class of 2020
AP TESTING - SPRING 2020
For AP exam registration/payment
information, please visit the following sites: