South Lyon Community Schools have Full Day Kindergarten
If you were unable to attend the scheduled Kindergarten Registration, you may register in one of the following methods:
- Parents/Guardians may register their children with the school building secretary during the regular school year.
- During the summer parents may register their children at the Administration Building by appointment only.
If you have any questions, please call one of the elementary schools, the CITA Department at 248-573-8111 or Pupil Services at 248-573-8134.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO BRING WITH YOU THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION:
- A Certified Birth Certificate: for each child being registered, with raised seal, original will be returned.
- Two Proofs of Residency:This may include a driver’s license, a utility bill, or a lease/rental agreement. You must have two documents, which indicate the family name and address (in the South Lyon School District).
- Immunization and Vision Record to Date: You may revise this information in the fall. We realize that many children will take a physical exam and update their immunizations during the summer. However, students will not be allowed to begin the first day of school without proper immunizations, vision screening and verification on file with the school.